qpid-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Mallassi <olivier.malla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java broker / AMQP 1.0 / dynamic creation of queues
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 17:19:42 GMT
As fas as I undestood, you cannot.

Robbie Gemmell gave an answer here
http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/JMS-AMQP-1-0-link-definition-and-guarantee-delivery-td7634939.html

"The core AMQP 1.0 protocol has no built in facility to explicitly
create name queues etc (except 'dynamic' nodes, e.g temporary queues,
anmed by the broker) in the way that prior AMQP 0-x protocols did, as
it instead concentrated on getting messages from A to B rather than
defining an explicit broker model that must be implemented. There is
an effort at the OASIS AMQP TC to define a layered AMQP Management
specification that uses AMQP messaging to support implementing such
management operations (and many others). "