qpid-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Mallassi <olivier.malla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [C++ Broker][JMSSelector][AMQP 1.0] problem with JMSCorrelationID while using JMS Selector
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 20:43:53 GMT
it looks like this is exactly what I was looking for! I will try it (after
christmas)

Looking at the qpid.filter definition, it looks like I can use a rich
grammar (AND, OR, LIKE?). Is this define somewhere?

Regarding the --argument, I was looking at the python source (
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk/qpid/tools/src/py/qpid-config)
but cannot find anything.

anyway. Thank you very much.

oliv/