qpid-users mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Router][Java Broker] connect failed between Router & Java Broker
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 23:15:32 GMT
Hi Olivier

For the Java Broker, you are correct that it defaults to a
PlainPasswordProvider assigned to the AMQP port, so it will fail unless you
have the client authenticate.  If you didn't change this already, then I
would have expected your first experiment (AMQP client direct to Java
Broker) to fail.   To set up the anonymous provider, you need to create the
anonymous authentication provider AND assign it to the AMQP port.  You can
do these both through the UI.  You'll then need to restart the Broker to
have the changes picked up.

To turn on logging for the AMQP 1.0 in the Java Broker, you need to enable
the loggers called simply FRM (the frame level logging)  and RAW (for the
bytes).  You don't mention which version of the Java Broker you use.  If
you are on 0.32 and below, you need to add these loggers to the
etc/log4j.xml file at level DEBUG.   If you are testing the 6.0.0 release
candidate you can enabled logging of FRM and RAW through the Web Management
Console.  Just add a new Log Inclusion Rule for both at level DEBUG.

Let us know what you see.

Keith.