qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject [RFI] Request for inclusions in Qpid Java 6.0.0
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 11:55:31 GMT
Alex,

In his testing of RC4, Gordon found one issue which is a regression since
0.32 and another issue where a NullPointerException is thrown by the
broker.  Both issues relate to the AMQP 1.0 protocol implementation

I think the first of these is a blocker (since it prevents a correctly
implemented client from properly interoperating with the broker) and the
second we might as well roll into a new RC if we produce one, since it's a
fairly trivial fix.

QPID-6926 : Detach Sent after session ended (https://svn.apache.org/r1717691
)
QPID-6928 : Broker should not NPE if target address is null (
https://svn.apache.org/r1717735)

Both changes made by me, and reviewed by Keith.

Cheers,
Rob