qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gintautas Miselis <naktiba...@gmail.com>
Subject Failed to compile PHP bindings
Date Sat, 26 Dec 2015 20:02:42 GMT
Hi,

I have tried to compile PHP bindings, but no matter what I did they weren't
compiled.

I used this Dockerfile:

FROM centos:6.7
RUN yum install -y php-cli php-common php-devel gcc cmake libuuid-devel
openssl-devel tar wget && yum clean all
RUN wget
http://archive.apache.org/dist/qpid/proton/0.11.0/qpid-proton-0.11.0.tar.gz
RUN mkdir -p qpid-proton/build && tar xzf qpid-proton-0.11.0.tar.gz -C
/qpid-proton --strip-components=1
WORKDIR qpid-proton/build
RUN cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DSYSINSTALL_BINDINGS=ON
-DSYSINSTALL_PHP=ON -DBUILD_JAVA=OFF && make all && make install
CMD ["/bin/bash"]

php-config returns that --extension-dir is /usr/lib64/php/modules  , so I
expected to see proton.so file there.

To get more information, I deleted content of the build directory and saved
all output to files:
rm -rf *
cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DSYSINSTALL_BINDINGS=ON
-DSYSINSTALL_PHP=ON -DBUILD_JAVA=OFF > cmake_output
make all > make_all_output
make install > make_install_output

What have I missed?

Thanks,