qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: qpid dispatch & transaction
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 13:22:31 GMT
As Jack correctly pointed out, this is currently a missing feature in
Dispatch Router.  There is a Jira
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DISPATCH-195) open to track the
issue.

In your use case, are you using routed links (i.e. with linkRoutePattern
in your router configuration)?

Also, since your use case involves a database, are you expecting support
for XA or distributed transactions?  We plan to add local transactions
(client-to-broker, or endpoint-to-endpoint) in the near future but
distributed transactions will take longer.

-Ted