qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sanny <sanddune...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pn_error_code() returning -2 error
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 11:42:26 GMT
Hi,

Using Proton C library.

I am following the demo example "send.c" shared in the archive. Currently
using the mqx OS.

1. I have following function in *pn_error_code*(messenger->error); always
returning *-2*. while calling the following function*
pn_messenger_put*(messenger,
message);
2. In the following demo "send.c" when will the socket be open. As I see
following function "*pn_messenger_start*(messenger);" doesnt have any
significance , since
 if (*messenger->flags | PN_FLAGS_CHECK_ROUTES*) *messenger->flags is
never **PN_FLAGS_CHECK_ROUTES.*

3. Is there any basic code flow document that i can refer to start of the
debug would be very helpful.

Thanks in Advance