qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Autodelete queues not deleted
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 09:54:20 GMT
On 11/05/2015 09:38 AM, Michael Ivanov wrote:
> Do you mean recv example utility from proton?

Yes

> I tried it but it does not create the receive queue automatically

So if you run (with localhost replaced by the actual hostname if
necessary, and the exact details of the uuid part not important):

> ./examples/c/messenger/recv localhost/test2_tempSender4e978165-d3fa-4b25-b377-73aa1151b40e

no queue is created? Does recv exit with an error? Are there any errors
on the broker?

> Should I create one manually?

No, the point of the queue policy is that any attempt to create a link
from a source that doesn't exist but matches the policy, will have the
source created automatically by the broker.