qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Autodelete queues not deleted
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 21:34:03 GMT
On 11/04/2015 09:24 PM, Michael Ivanov wrote:
> Strange.
>
> I just ran qpid-config QueuePolicy again.
> It gives the following error:
>
> qpid-config add QueuePolicy test2_tempSender --argument qpid.lifetime-policy=delete-on-close
> Failed: Exception: Exception from Agent: {u'error_code': 7, u'error_text': 'An object
of type QueuePolicy with key
> test2_tempSender already exists (/home/ksmgr/rpmbuild/BUILD/qpid-cpp-0.34/src/qpid/broker/amqp/NodePolicy.cpp:283)'}

What does `qpid-config list QueuePolicy` show?

> So property seems to be there. Maybe 0.34 does not handle this property right?

With the patch applied it should. (Without that the delete-on-close
value is not recognised).

> Or is it possible that this property is somehow overridden by jms client
> (org.apache.qpid.amqp_1_0.jms is used to create the queue)?

All you need to do is create a consumer for the specified address. I.e.
in AMQP terms, you just need to attach a receiving link whose source is
a unique string starting with test2_tempSender (or whatever you choose
as the pattern).