qpid-users mailing list archives

From Michael Ivanov <iv...@logit-ag.de>
Subject Several queues on direct proton receiver?
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 19:44:29 GMT
Hallo,

I have a question about direct message receive in proton.

I tried to receive messages directly using amqp://~1.2.3.4 url.
It works but it seems that queue names in this case are ignored.
I.e. when I subscribe to amqp://~1.2.3.4/q1 I also get the messages
for amqp://~1.2.3.4/q2, q3 etc.

Is it possible either receive only message for queue specified
in url or at least to get the target queue name from the received
message?

Best regards,
--
 (OvO) |  Mikhail Iwanow                   |