qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid JMS - Idle timeout / inactivity handling
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:07:48 GMT
Hi Erik,

In addition to those log messages*, could you provide the logging at
trace level for org.apache.qpid.jms.provider.amqp.AmqpProvider as
well? Also, the details of the Open frames sent+received when
connecting would be useful.

Robbie

* the logs seem to have been stripped from the emails but do show up
Nabble, for anyone wondering.