qpid-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From rammohan ganapavarapu <rammohanga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WELCOME to users@qpid.apache.org
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 15:39:36 GMT
Lorenz,

Thanks for quick reply, i am accessing localhost:8080/management url and i
am getting that error and login button is also not enabled, in the logs i
am seeing 404 errors. But i am able to access using curl with credentials.

One more issue, when i try to connect to broker i am getting unknown
virtual host error and also SASL mismatch error. My client checks if PLAN
is available if it doesn't then it try to use ANONYMOUS.


url=amqp://guest:********@/?brokerlist='tcp://localhost:5672?connecttimeout='5000'&sasl_mechs='ANONYMOUS''
Not Connected. error Unknown virtualhost '' username=null

url=amqp://guest:********@/?brokerlist='tcp://localhost:5672?connecttimeout='5000'&sasl_mechs='PLAIN''
Not Connected. error Client and broker have no SASL mechanisms in common.
Broker allows : ANONYMOUS Client has : [EXTERNAL, GSSAPI, CRAM-MD5-HASHED,
CRAM-MD5, AMQPLAIN, PLAIN, ANONYMOUS] Client restricted itself to : PLAIN
username=guest

When i do curl for virtualhosts i am getting empty list.

curl -s -u admin  0:9090/api/latest/virtualhost/
[ ]

curl -s -u admin
0:9090/api/latest/authenticationprovider/passwordFile|grep mech
  "mechanisms" : [ "PLAIN", "CRAM-MD5" ],

curl -s -u admin   0:9090/api/latest/authenticationprovider/Anonymous|grep
mech
  "mechanisms" : [ "ANONYMOUS" ],

Here is my config.json that i am using to start broker.


cat config.json
{
    "name": "Broker",
    "defaultVirtualHost": "default",
    "modelVersion": "1.3",
    "storeVersion": 1,
    "authenticationproviders": [
        {
            "name": "Anonymous",
            "type": "Anonymous"
        },
        {
            "name": "passwordFile",
            "secureOnlyMechanisms" : [ "PLAIN" ],
            "path": "/opt/qpid-java/etc/passwd",
            "preferencesproviders": [
                {
                    "name": "fileSystemPreferences",
                    "path": "/data/user.preferences.json",
                    "type": "FileSystemPreferences"
                }
            ],
            "type": "PlainPasswordFile"
        }
    ],
    "plugins": [
        {
            "name": "jmxManagement",
            "pluginType": "MANAGEMENT-JMX"
        },
        {
            "httpBasicAuthenticationEnabled": true,
            "name": "httpManagement",
            "pluginType": "MANAGEMENT-HTTP"
        }
    ],
    "ports": [
        {
            "authenticationProvider": "passwordFile",
            "name": "JMX_CONNECTOR",
            "port": "9099",
            "protocols": [
                "JMX_RMI"
            ]
        },
        {
            "authenticationProvider": "passwordFile",
            "name": "HTTP",
            "port": "9090",
            "protocols": [
                "HTTP"
            ]
        },
        {
            "name": "RMI_REGISTRY",
            "port": "8999",
            "protocols": [
                "RMI"
            ]
        },
        {
            "authenticationProvider": "passwordFile",
            "name": "AMQP",
            "port": "5672"
        }
    ],
    "virtualhosts": [
        {
            "name": "default",
            "storePath": "/data/derbystore/default",
            "storeType": "DERBY",
            "type": "STANDARD"
        }
    ]
}


On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 1:23 AM, Lorenz Quack <quack.lorenz@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Ram,
>
> By default you must authenticate with the broker before performing any
> management operation to prevent unauthorized access.
> The error seems to indicate that you did not do this.
> When you use the browser you can login via
> http://localhost:8080/login.html (assuming the broker is running on the
> localhost in default configuration).
> Default username and password are admin:admin. Of course you should change
> these when deploying.
>
> If this does not solve your issue could you provide more information?
> What URL are you trying to access when you see the error?
> Do you see interesting information in the broker logs?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Lorenz
>
>
>
> On 22/09/15 19:28, rammohan ganapavarapu wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to use java broker 0.32 version, qpid came up fine but when i
>> try to access management url using curl or through browser i cam getting
>> bellow error any idea how to fix this?
>>
>> 000 - error
>> Please login again and retry your operation.
>> Please correct the problem and retry your operation.
>>
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ram
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 1:21 PM, rammohan ganapavarapu <
>> rammohanganap@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Ted,
>>>
>>> I have used that tool but its not giving me what file/message is actually
>>> got corrupted. May be i need to dig little deeper to find the culprit.
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot,
>>> Ram
>>>
>>> On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 1:12 PM, Ted Ross <tross@redhat.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Ram,
>>>>
>>>> In tools/src/py there are a number of tools related to the store (I'm
>>>> looking at version 0.28).  qpid-store-chk looks promising.
>>>>
>>>> If you need deeper insight into what's going on, there are others here
>>>> that know this stuff a lot better than I do.
>>>>
>>>> -Ted
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 09/11/2015 04:03 PM, rammohan ganapavarapu wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Ted,
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks for quick reply, yes those messages are important, i was looking
>>>>> for
>>>>> tools to view those journal files but couldn't find tools, if you know
>>>>> any
>>>>> tools can you please let me know?
>>>>>
>>>>> Ram
>>>>>
>>>>> On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Ted Ross <tross@redhat.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> I suspect that you have corrupted data in your journal store.  If you
>>>>> are
>>>>>
>>>>>> jumping between versions that are that far apart (0.14 and 0.28),
you
>>>>>> may
>>>>>> have issues with journal compatibility.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Are the stored messages important?  If not, you can remove the journal
>>>>>> files (rm -rf /data/rhm).  If they are important, I believe there
are
>>>>>> tools
>>>>>> available to view the files offline.  This might help identify and
>>>>>> possibly
>>>>>> repair the specific problem.  I'll have to defer to others about
where
>>>>>> to
>>>>>> find and how to use such tools.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -Ted
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On 09/11/2015 03:40 PM, rammohan ganapavarapu wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I am using qpid-cpp broker version 0.14, for some reason i am
getting
>>>>>>> below
>>>>>>> error when i try to restart qpid, i also tried version 0.28 but
same
>>>>>>> error
>>>>>>> any one have any idea how to resolve this? i have around 4K messages
>>>>>>> in DL
>>>>>>> queue.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 2015-09-11 18:53:53 [Store] debug Journal "test-queue": Journal
>>>>>>> directory
>>>>>>> =
>>>>>>> "/data//rhm/jrnl/0009/test-queue/"; Base file name = "JournalData"
>>>>>>> 2015-09-11 18:53:53 [Store] debug Journal "test-queue": Recover;
>>>>>>> num_jfiles=8 jfsize_sblks=3072 queue_id = 0x2 wcache_pgsize_sblks=64
>>>>>>> wcache_num_pages=32
>>>>>>> 2015-09-11 18:53:53 [Store] info Journal "test-queue": Recovery
found
>>>>>>> 64
>>>>>>> files (different from --num-jfiles value of 8).
>>>>>>> 2015-09-11 18:53:53 [Store] info Journal "/test-queue": Recovery
>>>>>>> found
>>>>>>> file
>>>>>>> size = 5120 (different from --jfile-size-pgs value of 24).
>>>>>>> 2015-09-11 18:53:54 [Store] debug Journal "test-queue": Recover
file
>>>>>>> analysis (jid="test-queue"): njf=64 ae=F aemjf=0 owi=F frot=T
>>>>>>> jempty=F
>>>>>>> ffid=0 fro=0x200 (4 dblks) lfid=1 eo=0x42da00 (34228 dblks)
>>>>>>> h_rid=0x47167
>>>>>>> lffull=F jfull=F Enqueued records (txn & non-txn): [ fid_00=6684
>>>>>>> fid_01=0
>>>>>>> fid_02=0 fid_03=0 fid_04=0 fid_05=0 fid_06=0 fid_07=0 fid_08=0
>>>>>>> fid_09=0
>>>>>>> fid_10=0 fid_11=0 fid_12=0 fid_13=0 fid_14=0 fid_15=0 fid_16=0
>>>>>>> fid_17=0
>>>>>>> fid_18=0 fid_19=0 fid_20=0 fid_21=0 fid_22=0 fid_23=0 fid_24=0
>>>>>>> fid_25=0
>>>>>>> fid_26=0 fid_27=0 fid_28=0 fid_29=0 fid_30=0 fid_31=0 fid_32=0
>>>>>>> fid_33=0
>>>>>>> fid_34=0 fid_35=0 fid_36=0 fid_37=0 fid_38=0 fid_39=0 fid_40=0
>>>>>>> fid_41=0
>>>>>>> fid_42=0 fid_43=0 fid_44=0 fid_45=0 fid_46=0 fid_47=0 fid_48=0
>>>>>>> fid_49=0
>>>>>>> fid_50=0 fid_51=0 fid_52=0 fid_53=0 fid_54=0 fid_55=0 fid_56=0
>>>>>>> fid_57=0
>>>>>>> fid_58=0 fid_59=0 fid_60=0 fid_61=0 fid_62=0 fid_63=0 ]
>>>>>>> 2015-09-11 18:53:54 [Store] debug Journal "test-queue": Recover
>>>>>>> phase 1
>>>>>>> complete; highest rid found = 0x47167; emap.size=6684; tmap.size=0;
>>>>>>> journal
>>>>>>> now read-only.
>>>>>>> 2015-09-11 18:53:57 [System] debug Exception constructed: Queue
>>>>>>> ax-q-mxgroup007: recoverMessages() failed: jexception 0x010a
>>>>>>> MessageStoreImpl::getExternMessage() threw JERR__NOTIMPL: Not
>>>>>>> implemented
>>>>>>> (/tmp/qpid-cpp-0.28/src/qpid/legacystore/MessageStoreImpl.cpp:1059)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 12:16 PM, rammohan ganapavarapu <
>>>>>>> rammohanganap@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I am using qpid-cpp broker version 0.14, for some reason i am
getting
>>>>>>>> below error when i try to restart qpid, i also tried version
0.28
>>>>>>>> but
>>>>>>>> same
>>>>>>>> error any one have any idea how to resolve this? i have around
4K
>>>>>>>> messages
>>>>>>>> in DL queue.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 2015-09-11 18:53:53 [Store] debug Journal "test-queue": Journal
>>>>>>>> directory
>>>>>>>> = "/data//rhm/jrnl/0009/test-queue/"; Base file name = "JournalData"
>>>>>>>> 2015-09-11 18:53:53 [Store] debug Journal "test-queue": Recover;
>>>>>>>> num_jfiles=8 jfsize_sblks=3072 queue_id = 0x2 wcache_pgsize_sblks=64
>>>>>>>> wcache_num_pages=32
>>>>>>>> 2015-09-11 18:53:53 [Store] info Journal "test-queue": Recovery
>>>>>>>> found
>>>>>>>> 64
>>>>>>>> files (different from --num-jfiles value of 8).
>>>>>>>> 2015-09-11 18:53:53 [Store] info Journal "/test-queue": Recovery
>>>>>>>> found
>>>>>>>> file size = 5120 (different from --jfile-size-pgs value of
24).
>>>>>>>> 2015-09-11 18:53:54 [Store] debug Journal "test-queue": Recover
file
>>>>>>>> analysis (jid="test-queue"): njf=64 ae=F aemjf=0 owi=F frot=T
>>>>>>>> jempty=F
>>>>>>>> ffid=0 fro=0x200 (4 dblks) lfid=1 eo=0x42da00 (34228 dblks)
>>>>>>>> h_rid=0x47167
>>>>>>>> lffull=F jfull=F Enqueued records (txn & non-txn): [
fid_00=6684
>>>>>>>> fid_01=0
>>>>>>>> fid_02=0 fid_03=0 fid_04=0 fid_05=0 fid_06=0 fid_07=0 fid_08=0
>>>>>>>> fid_09=0
>>>>>>>> fid_10=0 fid_11=0 fid_12=0 fid_13=0 fid_14=0 fid_15=0 fid_16=0
>>>>>>>> fid_17=0
>>>>>>>> fid_18=0 fid_19=0 fid_20=0 fid_21=0 fid_22=0 fid_23=0 fid_24=0
>>>>>>>> fid_25=0
>>>>>>>> fid_26=0 fid_27=0 fid_28=0 fid_29=0 fid_30=0 fid_31=0 fid_32=0
>>>>>>>> fid_33=0
>>>>>>>> fid_34=0 fid_35=0 fid_36=0 fid_37=0 fid_38=0 fid_39=0 fid_40=0
>>>>>>>> fid_41=0
>>>>>>>> fid_42=0 fid_43=0 fid_44=0 fid_45=0 fid_46=0 fid_47=0 fid_48=0
>>>>>>>> fid_49=0
>>>>>>>> fid_50=0 fid_51=0 fid_52=0 fid_53=0 fid_54=0 fid_55=0 fid_56=0
>>>>>>>> fid_57=0
>>>>>>>> fid_58=0 fid_59=0 fid_60=0 fid_61=0 fid_62=0 fid_63=0 ]
>>>>>>>> 2015-09-11 18:53:54 [Store] debug Journal "test-queue": Recover
>>>>>>>> phase
>>>>>>>> 1
>>>>>>>> complete; highest rid found = 0x47167; emap.size=6684; tmap.size=0;
>>>>>>>> journal
>>>>>>>> now read-only.
>>>>>>>> 2015-09-11 18:53:57 [System] debug Exception constructed:
Queue
>>>>>>>> ax-q-mxgroup007: recoverMessages() failed: jexception 0x010a
>>>>>>>> MessageStoreImpl::getExternMessage() threw JERR__NOTIMPL:
Not
>>>>>>>> implemented
>>>>>>>> (/tmp/qpid-cpp-0.28/src/qpid/legacystore/MessageStoreImpl.cpp:1059)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 12:08 PM, <users-help@qpid.apache.org>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> users@qpid.apache.org mailing list.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I'm working for my owner, who can be reached
>>>>>>>>> at users-owner@qpid.apache.org.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Acknowledgment: I have added the address
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>       rammohanganap@gmail.com
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> to the users mailing list.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Welcome to users@qpid.apache.org!
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Please save this message so that you know the address
you are
>>>>>>>>> subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe
or change
>>>>>>>>> your
>>>>>>>>> subscription address.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> --- Administrative commands for the users list ---
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I can handle administrative requests automatically. Please
>>>>>>>>> do not send them to the list address! Instead, send
>>>>>>>>> your message to the correct command address:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> To subscribe to the list, send a message to:
>>>>>>>>>       <users-subscribe@qpid.apache.org>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> To remove your address from the list, send a message
to:
>>>>>>>>>       <users-unsubscribe@qpid.apache.org>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Send mail to the following for info and FAQ for this
list:
>>>>>>>>>       <users-info@qpid.apache.org>
>>>>>>>>>       <users-faq@qpid.apache.org>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Similar addresses exist for the digest list:
>>>>>>>>>       <users-digest-subscribe@qpid.apache.org>
>>>>>>>>>       <users-digest-unsubscribe@qpid.apache.org>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> To get messages 123 through 145 (a maximum of 100 per
request),
>>>>>>>>> mail:
>>>>>>>>>       <users-get.123_145@qpid.apache.org>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> To get an index with subject and author for messages
123-456 ,
>>>>>>>>> mail:
>>>>>>>>>       <users-index.123_456@qpid.apache.org>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> They are always returned as sets of 100, max 2000 per
request,
>>>>>>>>> so you'll actually get 100-499.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> To receive all messages with the same subject as message
12345,
>>>>>>>>> send a short message to:
>>>>>>>>>       <users-thread.12345@qpid.apache.org>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> The messages should contain one line or word of text
to avoid being
>>>>>>>>> treated as sp@m, but I will ignore their content.
>>>>>>>>> Only the ADDRESS you send to is important.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> You can start a subscription for an alternate address,
>>>>>>>>> for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and
your
>>>>>>>>> address (with '=' instead of '@') after the command word:
>>>>>>>>> <users-subscribe-john=host.domain@qpid.apache.org>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> To stop subscription for this address, mail:
>>>>>>>>> <users-unsubscribe-john=host.domain@qpid.apache.org>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> In both cases, I'll send a confirmation message to that
address.
>>>>>>>>> When
>>>>>>>>> you receive it, simply reply to it to complete your subscription.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> If despite following these instructions, you do not get
the
>>>>>>>>> desired results, please contact my owner at
>>>>>>>>> users-owner@qpid.apache.org. Please be patient, my owner
is a
>>>>>>>>> lot slower than I am ;-)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> --- Enclosed is a copy of the request I received.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Return-Path: <rammohanganap@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>> Received: (qmail 64240 invoked by uid 99); 11 Sep 2015
19:08:13
>>>>>>>>> -0000
>>>>>>>>> Received: from Unknown (HELO spamd2-us-west.apache.org)
>>>>>>>>> (209.188.14.142)
>>>>>>>>>        by apache.org (qpsmtpd/0.29) with ESMTP; Fri,
11 Sep 2015
>>>>>>>>> 19:08:13
>>>>>>>>> +0000
>>>>>>>>> Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
>>>>>>>>>            by spamd2-us-west.apache.org (ASF Mail Server
at
>>>>>>>>> spamd2-us-west.apache.org) with ESMTP id 0857B1A1784
>>>>>>>>>            for
>>>>>>>>> <users-sc.1441998136.nigfplgkhajmihpcppnj-rammohanganap=
>>>>>>>>> gmail.com@qpid.apache.org>; Fri, 11 Sep 2015 19:08:13
+0000 (UTC)
>>>>>>>>> X-Virus-Scanned: Debian amavisd-new at spamd2-us-west.apache.org
>>>>>>>>> X-Spam-Flag: NO
>>>>>>>>> X-Spam-Score: 2.898
>>>>>>>>> X-Spam-Level: **
>>>>>>>>> X-Spam-Status: No, score=2.898 tagged_above=-999 required=6.31
>>>>>>>>>            tests=[DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1,
>>>>>>>>> DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1,
>>>>>>>>>            HTML_MESSAGE=3, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2=-0.001,
>>>>>>>>> SPF_PASS=-0.001]
>>>>>>>>>            autolearn=disabled
>>>>>>>>> Authentication-Results: spamd2-us-west.apache.org (amavisd-new);
>>>>>>>>>            dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=gmail.com
>>>>>>>>> Received: from mx1-us-east.apache.org ([10.40.0.8])
>>>>>>>>>            by localhost (spamd2-us-west.apache.org [10.40.0.9])
>>>>>>>>> (amavisd-new, port 10024)
>>>>>>>>>            with ESMTP id qtM4JX9YicTO
>>>>>>>>>            for
>>>>>>>>> <users-sc.1441998136.nigfplgkhajmihpcppnj-rammohanganap=
>>>>>>>>> gmail.com@qpid.apache.org>;
>>>>>>>>>            Fri, 11 Sep 2015 19:08:11 +0000 (UTC)
>>>>>>>>> Received: from mail-io0-f170.google.com (mail-io0-f170.google.com
>>>>>>>>> [209.85.223.170])
>>>>>>>>>            by mx1-us-east.apache.org (ASF Mail Server
at
>>>>>>>>> mx1-us-east.apache.org) with ESMTPS id 7616240B1C
>>>>>>>>>            for
>>>>>>>>> <users-sc.1441998136.nigfplgkhajmihpcppnj-rammohanganap=
>>>>>>>>> gmail.com@qpid.apache.org>; Fri, 11 Sep 2015 19:08:11
+0000 (UTC)
>>>>>>>>> Received: by iofh134 with SMTP id h134so109094958iof.0
>>>>>>>>>            for
>>>>>>>>> <users-sc.1441998136.nigfplgkhajmihpcppnj-rammohanganap=
>>>>>>>>> gmail.com@qpid.apache.org>; Fri, 11 Sep 2015 12:08:11
-0700 (PDT)
>>>>>>>>> DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
>>>>>>>>>            d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type;
>>>>>>>>>            bh=Suzjg/+wE+2hNieTKjikz1A82nA0m6q2IyoxrAEEQYs=;
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> b=XRFuqllruNarbrY/FFtD5g+lJd9Hf+n+NjzKs1N1Ei0nR5GRLhp71eBw3ZYOgN7b4z
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> 2e6+xiIu7iojTFV5AKjdQlLDzm8miB/jNuH2zdfyqMu+VAhPJt89hLr2H/9nbBO1CbGl
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> rfN9t6fgZjuT2tJ0eXCxQUgjmkewhLCFK9dYlrvjIPwZP9UCvxJfzn8vYo9mA3TD8Y/r
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> 2JDrqlhThs3FY9GfahTZofV3rE6MhxGrMPM0ghIOdvwAyA30PrmGsYC7MUknKewEemWr
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Xsgna4paPf/LHf1Rp/JrKY/JXyUC1hyWSuJrrfvmWFeA8Mujz8Ff+H6v16vHBSTEtZ7t
>>>>>>>>>             Qetg==
>>>>>>>>> X-Received: by 10.107.34.7 with SMTP id
>>>>>>>>> i7mr6244119ioi.76.1441998491021;
>>>>>>>>> Fri,
>>>>>>>>>     11 Sep 2015 12:08:11 -0700 (PDT)
>>>>>>>>> MIME-Version: 1.0
>>>>>>>>> Received: by 10.79.30.70 with HTTP; Fri, 11 Sep 2015
12:07:31 -0700
>>>>>>>>> (PDT)
>>>>>>>>> From: rammohan ganapavarapu <rammohanganap@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>> Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 12:07:31 -0700
>>>>>>>>> Message-ID: <CALm_VjhaJ0OrEgGCs9Ewr533wgTMpB2iWuXtygf=CnerBP=
>>>>>>>>> guw@mail.gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>> Subject: subscribe
>>>>>>>>> To: users-sc.1441998136.nigfplgkhajmihpcppnj-rammohanganap=
>>>>>>>>> gmail.com@qpid.apache.org
>>>>>>>>> Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
>>>>>>>>> boundary=001a1140f36ad31db6051f7d6f91
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@qpid.apache.org
>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@qpid.apache.org
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@qpid.apache.org
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@qpid.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@qpid.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@qpid.apache.org
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message