qpid-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Westphal <patrick.westp...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Subject 'queue consumer closed' log message
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 15:28:59 GMT
Hello Qpid users,

I'm running the Qpid Java broker in a master-workers setup where a
master process continuously puts tasks into a queue which are then
processed by the workers. When finished a worker sends back its result
to the master and looks for new tasks to process. After running a few
minutes I realized that the master process logs an increasing number of
lines like this:

   Received a message(1681529877)[1246] from queue  consumer(341) is
closed rejecting(requeue)...

Unfortunately I could not find out what this actually means, i.e. if
this is a severe issue (it is logged as 'info' message), what could have
caused it and how to prevent it.
Can you give me some pointers?

Thanks in advance,
Patrick