qpid-users mailing list archives

From Paolo Patierno <ppatie...@live.com>
Subject RE: AMQP blog
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 06:27:25 GMT
Hi Chuck,
nice and very useful article !
Articles like these help people to understand better AMQP specification.

I'd like to add my three part series of "AMQP type system explained by examples". I used AMQP
.Net Lite too.

https://paolopatierno.wordpress.com/2015/07/20/amqp-protocol-the-builtin-type-system-by-examples/

https://paolopatierno.wordpress.com/2015/07/23/amqp-on-the-wire-messages-content-framing/

https://paolopatierno.wordpress.com/2015/07/24/amqp-message-accepted-encoding-on-the-wire/

Thanks,
Paolo

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Chuck Rolke<mailto:crolke@redhat.com>
Sent: ‎27/‎08/‎2015 23:36
To: users@qpid.apache.org<mailto:users@qpid.apache.org>
Subject: AMQP blog

I've got a blog series going and I've just posted "AMQP Illustrated", an article that might
be of interest here.
Please see https://chugrolke.wordpress.com/2015/08/27/amqp-illustrated/

To date my series of blogs has been focused on the Apache ActiveMQ AMQP broker and Microsoft
AMQP.Net Lite client, neither of which is under the Qpid umbrella. AMQP Illustrated is different.
It dissects a simple HelloWorld example and explains the AMQP activity that happens over the
wire. The illustration part is a web page with loads of AMQP smarts that helps you see what's
going on at a high level and still easily drills down into the details.

I have a github project https://github.com/ChugR/Adverb that contains the network-trace-to-web-page
logic. Check it out and let me know if it is useful for you.

-Chuck