qpid-users mailing list archives

From Paolo Patierno <ppatie...@live.com>
Subject Qpid Proton C : enable transport level tracing
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 12:57:24 GMT
Hi all,until today I used Qpid Proton without tracing but now I need it at transport protocol.I
want to see the AMQP messages exchanged with the broker.In the transport.c, I see that there
are 4 trace levels (PN_TRACE_OFF, PN_TRACE_DRV, PN_TRACE_RAW, PN_TRACE_FRM) but I can't find
a way to enable them from a messenger.What's the way to have AMQP tracing ?
Thanks,Paolo.

Paolo PatiernoSenior Software Engineer

Windows Embedded & IoTMicrosoft Azure Insider
Twitter : @ppatierno
Linkedin : paolopatierno
Blog : DevExperienceBlog : Embedded101