qpid-users mailing list archives

From Oleksandr Rudyy <oru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposing qpid-java release soon
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 11:28:59 GMT
Hello all,

I am going to perform a release of new version of Qpid java components.

Following our previous discussion about versioning of Qpid components, the
new version for Qpid java components will be 6.0.

Here are approximate dates for the release:

14 August: Alpha
21 August: Beta
28 August: RC1
4 September: Release

Please, let me know what do you think about proposed dates? Do they look
realistic? Will it make sense to leave 2 weeks for each release stage
(alpha/beta/RC)?

I am going to create a release page and release JIRA within following
couple days.

Kind Regards,
Alex