qpid-users mailing list archives

From Matt Broadstone <mbroa...@gmail.com>
Subject rejected disposition state
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:43:58 GMT
Hi,
I just ran into an issue with disposition states while writing a qpid
integration test for node-amqp10. I'm explicitly sending a disposition with
a "Rejected" state to qpidd, but qpidd is responding with an "Accepted"
state (this has been verified with wireshark to be what's happening).

I very well could have an error with how I'm setting up my sender/receiver
links on the client side (receiver-settle-mode is "settle on disposition",
sender-settle-mode is "mixed" or "unsettled"), but wanted to reach out to
see if there was an existing issue with this. I'm still using qpidd 0.32 as
we have yet to make the 0.34 ubuntu packages.

Thanks,
Matt