qpid-users mailing list archives

From jjw tectec <jjw.tec...@gmail.com>
Subject broker federation - qpid broker and Azure service bus
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:58:09 GMT
We have the need to set up broker federation between qpid broker and Azure
Service Bus. I'm aware of the following discussion thread, and had tried
similar steps:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/qpid-users/201403.mbox/%3C5317022A.2090108@redhat.com%3E

However, to my disappointment, the suggested commands and many other
command options I had tried didn't work, and I couldn't find any
documentation that talks about setting up federation of heterogeneous types
of brokers.

Is it really possible to set up federation between qpid and Azure Service
Bus using the "qpid-config" command? Or would I need to change source code
of qpid broker to make this work?

I'm using qpid cpp 0.34 and qpid tools 0.32 by the way, and I had no
problem of using "qpid-config" to set up broker federation consisting of
multiple qpid brokers.

Hope to get your insight. Thanks very much,

jjw