qpid-users mailing list archives

From jjw tectec <jjw.tec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dispatch Router - why this config doesn't work?
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 20:30:50 GMT
Hi Ted,

My 2nd broker is running on a different port 5670 (command: ./qpidd -p 5670
--data-dir /home/mmos/datadir/).
So the scenario I'm trying to test is the following:

Client_publisher -> BrokerA (port 5672) -> Router -> BrokerB (port 5670) ->
Client_subscriber

This is my first step in testing Dispatch Router. Once this is successful,
my BrokerB will be replaced by something else.

Can you please provide a config file that would make this scenario work?

Thank you!

jjw