qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid JMS client 0.4.0
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 15:13:32 GMT
Making my +1 explicit.

I gave things a kick of the tyres as follows:
- Verified the sigs and checksums.
- Checked the LICENCE and NOTICE files are present and look ok.
- Verified licence headers in src archive using: mvn apache-rat:check.
- Ran the build+tests from the src archive, all passed.
- Ran the HelloWorld example from the bin archive (using the staging
repo files for the deps) against the Qpid C++ 0.34, Qpid Java 0.32,
and ActiveMQ 5.12 brokers.

Robbie