qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Proton 0.10 (RC3)
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 19:20:04 GMT
To clarify, my run was also using the x86_64 / amd64 version, using a VM.

Neither of us have been able to reproduce what Andrew saw, so unless
we can get a better idea what it is specifically then I am inclined to
say that we proceed. If there is an issue and it can be identified,
I'm sure it will be joined by others once a larger group of folks can
actually get there hands on a release, and I'll happilly cut a 0.10.1
to address them if fixes are available.

Robbie