qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Proton 0.10
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 09:13:30 GMT
(Apologies for the duplicate mail to users@, just restoring proton@ to
recipients)

Ok :(

Can other folks please still test this RC out for their use cases
while this issue is being investigated. Finding any other issues in
earlier builds can help speed the process by avoiding needless delay
on subsequent respins.

Also note that pointing issues out earlier may mean you actually get a
fix for it (in any respins) that might not make it otherwise. A -1 on
a release vote is not a veto, so if other votes are sufficient it may
still pass at the release managers discretion.

Robbie

On 5 August 2015 at 18:59, Ken Giusti <kgiusti@redhat.com> wrote:
> -1
>
> I'm hitting a crash in this RC.  It appears to be due to SASL not switching to decryption
when the input buffer contains both the outcome frame and the first encrypted frame.  The
encrypted frame is parsed as unencrypted.