qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Dispatch Router - why this config doesn't work?
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 19:35:36 GMT
Thanks for the clarification.  There's a feature that's not yet
implemented that would be a very good solution to your test case.  If
the router network could set up a link from amq.topic on BrokerA to
amq.topic on BrokerB, you would get reliable transfer of messages from
broker to broker.  By reliable, I mean that recovery from lost
connections or broker/router failure would ensure that messages were not
lost.

It's possible that this could be made to work now using waypoints in the
configuration, but the above link-routing case would provide a better
long-term solution.

I'll try it with waypoints and if it works, I'll send the configuration.

-Ted