qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Dispatch Router - why this config doesn't work?
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 20:42:23 GMT
What are you using the brokers for in this scenario?  Will you be
replacing BrokerB with another messaging intermediary or some consuming
process?

I'm asking because your description says nothing about the configuration
of the brokers (besides the ports used).  Are you using queues and/or
topics on the brokers?

If you are able to describe your target scenario rather than an
intermediate testing scenario, it would be helpful.

I should point out that in the Router configuration, "listener" and
"connector" refer to the way TCP/IP connections are established.
Listeners open passive ports for other processes to connect to and
connectors actively connect to other listening processes.

-Ted