qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Dispatch Router - why this config doesn't work?
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 20:10:56 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for giving Dispatch Router a try.  I'm a little unclear as to
exactly what it is you are trying to do.

It looks to me that you have both BrokerA and the Router listening on
port 5672.  This is not going to work as whichever process you start
first will get the port and the other will fail to open its listener.

However, simply fixing this problem isn't going to make this work.  Can
you provide some more detail as to what you want to see?  Are there
specific queues or topics on the brokers that you are using?  What is
the desired path for messages to flow along?

Thanks,

-Ted