qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Reading HornetQ messages using Proton and Messaging API (.net)
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 15:16:58 GMT
On 08/19/2015 04:08 PM, hcy wrote:
> More info on this:
>
> I was able to successfully run csharp.example.helloworld using an existing
> queue. Meaning I was able to read the message that was sent using the
> example code.
>
> I am unable to read a message which was sent using Spring JMS integration.

This, along with your previous tracing of the exception to the fact that
the message property "HORNETQ_PROTON_MESSAGE_FORMAT" was not set,
suggests to me that the version of hornetq you are using doesn't convert
messages sent in another protocol into an AMQP format.

You could perhaps try with ActiveMQ Artemis, which is based on the
hornetq codebase and has perhaps seen improvements in that area(?)