qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: qpid errors
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 07:38:44 GMT
On 08/06/2015 04:53 AM, Suman.Patro-TRN wrote:
> Thanks for  replying  Steve.  I  have  already  googled  the  issue and  the  solution
  seems  to  only  enable  the scripts but  all in vain.
> And  is it  really  required  I  run the  tests  or  are there some  other  way  through
 which  I  can understand  the  qpid  working and  analyze  the  performance??

There are two utilities that can be useful: qpid-send and qpid-receive.
These allow you to send and receive messages with different options, at
different rates etc. The help option passed to each will give you a list
of what can be controlled.