qpid-users mailing list archives

From Suman.Patro-TRN <Suman.Patro-...@lntebg.com>
Subject RE: qpid errors
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 10:10:19 GMT
Hey,
Thanks but  where do I  get this  amqp  broker from??
  Kindly reply.
From: Gordon Sim [gsim@redhat.com]
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 12:35 PM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: qpid errors

On 08/03/2015 05:01 AM, Suman.Patro-TRN wrote:
> Hello,
>             I would  like  some   help in running qpid 0.34 broker .
> The  errors are:
> 1. The  tests  fail  whenever I build  run_tests and  after checking  the Testing  log
file; it  seems the  scripts  are disabled . But even after  enabling  the scripts from windows
powershell , still  the tests fail.
> 2. Server.exe on running from command prompt throws a connection failed  error as :
>   D:\qpid_build\examples\messaging\Debug>server.exe
> 2015-07-31 11:58:59 [Network] warning Connect failed: No connection could be mad
> e because the target machine actively refused it. : 127.0.0.1:5672 (D:\qpid-cpp-
> 0.34\src\qpid\sys\windows\WinSocket.cpp:164)
> Failed to connect (reconnect disabled)
> 3.  I tried  using  some   external server socket  and  tried  running the  client ;
it  works  fine  in  a  sense that  the  client  gets  connected. After running the  Hello_world
 prg,   there  is  no  message  that  is  sent even though  the  code  has  a  message  to
 send.
> 4.Suggest  steps  after build using MS build  (building of .sln file). To demonstrate
pub -sub  working.
>         The attached file contains server code in qpid -src- examples path. Kindly  provide
 some  resolutions  for  the  same.

You need to run an AMQP broker in addition to the client and server
programs.

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s).
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify
the sender and delete it from your system.