qpid-users mailing list archives

From hcy <hrobi...@industrialdefender.com>
Subject Re: Reading HornetQ messages using Proton and Messaging API (.net)
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 14:18:30 GMT
I set the log level and log destination like so

>set QPID_LOG_ENABLE=trace+
>set QPID_LOG_TO_FILE=c:\temp\qpid.log

I ran the example again

>csharp.example.drain jms.queue.XXXXXXXQueue

Note, the queue XXXXXXXQueue was created and written to elsewhere, using
Spring JMS integration. I got the following error and nothing in the
qpid.log

Exception Org.Apache.Qpid.Messaging.QpidException: Disconnected (reconnect
disabled)
   at Org.Apache.Qpid.Messaging.Receiver.Fetch(Message& mmsgp, Duration
duration) in c:\qpid\cpp\bindings\qpid\dotnet\src\receiver.cpp:line 290
   at Org.Apache.Qpid.Messaging.Examples.Drain.Main(String[] args) in
c:\qpid\cpp\bindings\qpid\dotnet\examples\csharp.example.drain\csharp.example.drain.cs:line
49.

Same error as before appears in the HornetQ server log:
java.lang.NumberFormatException.

I traced the code (ProtonUtils.java) and it appears that message property
"HORNETQ_PROTON_MESSAGE_FORMAT" was not set. Could this be a problem?