qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ken Giusti <kgiu...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Proton Python binding: access to AMQP Data and Sequence encodings?
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 17:23:41 GMT
Hi Kim,

The proton message object supports an 'inferred' property that lets you control this.  From
the python binding:

  inferred = property(_is_inferred, _set_inferred, doc="""
The inferred flag for a message indicates how the message content
is encoded into AMQP sections. If inferred is true then binary and
list values in the body of the message will be encoded as AMQP DATA
and AMQP SEQUENCE sections, respectively. If inferred is false,
then all values in the body of the message will be encoded as AMQP
VALUE sections regardless of their type.