qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chris Richardson ...@fourc.eu>
Subject Re: Qpid packages for Ubuntu, was Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Qpid CPP 0.34
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 08:50:05 GMT
On 6 July 2015 at 18:08, Ken Giusti <kgiusti@redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Wouldn't this duplicate the existing functionality offered by CMake, which
can create deb, rpm and various standard archive types (not to mention
NullSoft installer for Windoze)? I've used this approach to create debs
myself and although it was a while back (0.28) I seem to recall it did
everything it should have done.

> > > Outside of that, I wrote a small guide in an issue of the debian
> packaging
> > > repo for proton (see:
> > > https://github.com/mcpierce/debian-qpid-proton/issues/4). Perhaps we
> could
> > > work together with Darryl to put together a more complete release
> guide,
> > > and begin to share the responsibility?
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Matt