qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Welchlin <andr...@welchlin.de>
Subject C++ API: Connect via SSL to two different Brokers
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 10:13:14 GMT
Hello,

I am using the qpid C++ messaging API to connect to AMQP Brokers.

There is one process which connects to our internal message broker and
at the same time to a third party message broker. So the program openes
two sessions and connets to both of them. So far no problem.

Now I want to connect via SSL to both message brokers but at the moment
I see only the possibility to connect to one of them. This is because I
need to set environment variables for the SSL Certificate which are:

QPID_SSL_CERT_DB
QPID_SSL_CERT_NAME
QPID_SSL_CERT_PASSWORD_FILE

My question is: how can I connect to two message brokers with two
different SSL Certificates?

Regards,
Andreas