qpid-users mailing list archives

From acartcat <Cartwright_And...@cat.com>
Subject Proton-C Client To Qpid Java Broker - SASL Mechanisms
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2015 07:28:20 GMT
Hi,
    I have the Java Broker 0.32 running and am trying to connect to it from
a Linux box running proton-c 0.9.1.  I have set up the broker with PLAIN on
5672 but even when trying to connect using the proton-c example send the
connection fails at SASL negotiation.  The client sends sasl-int(65) with
PLAIN and a user name and password, the response is  sasl-mechanisms(64)
with CRAM-MD5.  I have tried an MD5 on the broker but this has the client
showing a response of CRAM-MD5-HASHED and CRAM-MD5-HEX.

So, should it be possible to connect to the Java Broker from a Proton-C
client?  Do I need some extra config at either end?

Cheers