qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <rob...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Qpid C++ 0.34 alpha now available
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 14:42:12 GMT
Fine by me. I'll be spinning from trunk until there becomes a reason
not to, so it is already included unless someone says otherwise :)

In general, given I have little clue about the C++ code, don't feel a
need to ask me if you want something in the release. Feel free to run
it past someone such as Gordon to review things if you are on the
fence about it. If there are commits going to trunk that you dont want
released, shout and I'll create a branch to work around that.

At the end of the day we can and should spin more releases with
additional fixes if needed (and since it is a source release, people
can also patch it).

Robbie

On 15 June 2015 at 15:25, Ken Giusti <kgiusti@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Robbie,
>
> Would it be possible to include the fix to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-6568
in the 0.34 release?

> https://svn.apache.org/r1685587
>
> There's a nasty memory leak in proton 0.6 that can be triggered by long lived connections.
 We've hit that while testing qpid-dispatch.