qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qpid-cpp release?
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 09:31:17 GMT
Some other things that have come to mind:

- What is the version going to be, 33.0 ?
- JIRAs will likely need updated to appropriately segregate the 'Qpid
CPP' changes to their own version.
- The website will need a fair bit of surgery. The scripting used for
the site to generate the release pages, and the component pages,
doc+download pages, adding the menus etc mostly assumes everything is
being released currently. There is probably some 'fun' lurking in
there with all the JIRA links too (use of fix versions and
components).

Robbie