qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: qpid-cpp release?
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 13:12:12 GMT
Justin has notes on the process.

Release process steps and notes

  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ML8twg28315eSyVmn-Qo455Gr6mlxrQl05Wg-otawpE

Release history

  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HC916R-9Tbg9X2boOYBH6XroiXoQZwnJXwCm7Y5C99A

Recent release pages - For finding out how it was done before

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/0.32+Release
  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/0.30+Release
  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/0.28+Release

Quirk - The tool Justin uses to generate the releases

  http://www.ssorj.net/projects/quirk.html

Qpid site code - For updating the website for new releases; see the "Generating release content"
section

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/site/README