qpid-users mailing list archives

From Matt Broadstone <mbroa...@gmail.com>
Subject 0.32 cpp broker sasl authentication no mechanism agreed
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 17:55:53 GMT
Hi all,

I've recently updated my development environment to run the 0.32 release of
qpidd (on ubuntu 14.04), and PLAIN sasl authentication no longer seems to
work. Trying to use "qpid-config" to simply list the exchanges now results
in a message indicating "no mechanism agreed".

I've got the following configuration:

/etc/qpid/qpidd.conf:

port=5672
daemon=yes
log-to-syslog=yes
auth=yes
realm=QPID
store-dir=/var/run/qpidd

/etc/sasl2/qpidd.conf:

pwcheck_method: auxprop
auxprop_plugin: sasldb
sasldb_path: /var/lib/qpidd/qpidd.sasldb
mech_list: PLAIN
sql_select: dummy select

# checking to see that the added user exists:

mbroadst@dev:~$ sasldblistusers2 /var/lib/qpidd/qpidd.sasldb
test@QPID: userPassword

I'm not really sure where to look for more meaningful error output. I
tried running qpidd with -t to output trace data and from what I can
see during the attempted connection PLAIN is listed for
incoming/outgoing handshake messages. Can anyone point me towards
other relevant sources of information on the system to find the error
here?

Regards,
Matt