qpid-users mailing list archives

From Matt Broadstone <mbroa...@gmail.com>
Subject qmf2 broker stats sample
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 16:06:00 GMT
Hi all,

I have two sample C++ applications (provided by chug on irc, previously
provided by gsim iirc) using the qpid C++ messaging api, that connect to a
broker and use qmf2 to retrieve broker statistics:

The first one, here (https://gist.github.com/mbroadst/4c24416bbaebdf56998a)
I believe uses amqp 0-10 (the default wire protocol), and indeed prints out
broker statistics when run.

The second one, here (https://gist.github.com/mbroadst/54a3d75779c0c63ed30c)
forces the use of AMQP 1.0, by passing "{ protocol: amqp1.0 }" to the
Connection ctor, and does not work but simply spins waiting for responses
once run.

This has been verified to be the case on ubuntu (where I am running it), as
well as Fedora (by mcpierce).

Cheers,
Matt