qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sivananda Reddys Thummala Abbigari <sthumm...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Limitation on number of topics with in an exchange
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 10:08:12 GMT
Hi Rob,

are you using pattern matching (%, #) in your topic bindings or are they
all exact match?
No, they are exact match, as suggested I will try amq.direct

Are you using durable subscriptions?
Yes, I am using durable subscriptions

Also, could you please confirm the following:
When we sent a message using  MessageProducer
<http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/1.4/api/javax/jms/MessageProducer.html>.send(message),
the default delivery mode is "PERSISTENT"?

Thank you,
Siva.