qpid-users mailing list archives

From dylan25 <dbaker5...@gmail.com>
Subject AMQP C++ Broker & Proton Messenger API
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 23:09:52 GMT
Hello Everybody,

I am currently trying to use the example /send/ and /recv/ programs from
Proton's Messenger API with the Qpid C++ broker (using AMQP 1.0). I have
been able to get them working with RabbitMQ (using RMQ's AMQP 1.0 plugin),
although I am unsure of what the URI scheme is for the Qpid broker. Using
the logging features of the /qpidd/ server, I've been able to see that
/send/ and /recv/ are establishing connections with the server. I am not
quite sure, however, how to format the exchanges and queues to send/receive
messages to/from in the URI. I wasn't able to find this in the C++ broker
book (although I could have certainly missed it). Would anybody be able to
possibly point me in the  right direction or explain the URI scheme?

Thank you so much for your help,
Dylan