qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Schloming <...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject Re: node.js api poc
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 04:02:45 GMT
Hi Gordon,

Can you explain a bit more about the issues you ran into wrapping the C
reactor? I'm building a system that needs to communicate between python and
javascript, so I'm glad to see more work on the javascript bindings, but I
will need to be able to use the same C handlers from both python and
javascript, in particular handlers that create new connections. Does that
still work with what you've done, or is there a way to get that to work?

--Rafael