qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid 0.32
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 11:25:21 GMT
Votes cast inline further down.

I tested the RC2 release artifacts as follows:
- Checked license/notice files present.
- Verified sigs and checksums match.
- Built the Java tree, ran the default test profile.
- Used the Java brokers web management console to add a queue.
- Built the Java QMF2 tools.
- Tested out the Java QMF2 tools binaries using the UI with broker
  plugin against the Java broker binary.
- Built the C++ tree (against Proton 0.9 RC2).
- Used qpid-tool to add a queue to the C++ broker.
- Tested out the 0-10 and 1.0 JMS client binaries using the Hello
  examples against the C++ and Java broker.

(I also verified against the C++ and Java brokers using the HelloWorld
example from the new JMS client, which is not part of this release).

On 13 March 2015 at 15:45, Justin Ross <justin.ross@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, folks.  As with 0.30, we are voting for each Qpid source component
> individually, excluding Proton and Dispatch.
>
> The artifacts proposed for release are here:
>
>   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/0.32-rc2/
>
> They are signed.  If a given component is approved, the RC 2 bits will
> become the GA bits.
>
> Please indicate your vote for each component below.  If you favor
> proceeding to GA, vote +1.  If you have reason to think a component is not
> ready for release, vote -1.
>
>  - Qpid C++ (qpid-cpp-0.32.tar.gz)

+1

>  - Qpid Java (qpid-java-0.32.tar.gz)

+1

>  - Qpid Java QMF tools (qpid-java-qmf-tools-0.32.tar.gz)

+1

>  - Qpid Python (qpid-python-0.32.tar.gz)

+1

>  - Qpid QMF (qpid-qmf-0.32.tar.gz)