qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Qpid JMS 0.1.0
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 19:53:12 GMT
Hi all,

We have reached a point that it would be useful to do an initial
release of the new Proton-based JMS client, so I have put up an RC for
folks to test and vote on.

The source and binary archives can be grabbed from here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/jms/0.1.0-rc1/

Those and the other individual maven artifacts are also staged for now at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1030

I will close the vote some point towards the end of the week. I'll be
off on vacation by then so the exact timing is a little fuzzy but it
will be after 72hrs are up, i.e after 8pm GMT on Thursday 19th.

Regards,
Robbie

P.S. If you want to test it out from the staging repo (e.g using the
examples src, or your own things), add this to your poms:
  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>staging</id>
      <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1030</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

The dependency for the client itself would then be:
  <dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.qpid</groupId>
    <artifactId>qpid-jms-client</artifactId>
    <version>0.1.0</version>
  </dependency>