qpid-users mailing list archives

From Nelson Rodrigues <Nelson.Rodrig...@coollink.pt>
Subject RE: SSL connection close()
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 12:11:32 GMT
Hi Cliff,

I send the most basic example.
A Sender and  a Receiver.
You only need to change this line .

string brokerUrl("{username}}/{password}}{brokername}:{port}");

to match your definitions.

Note: When sending messages the "Sender" blocks for a while and then works fine, and then
blocks, .... is this a normal behavior ?

Many Thanks,
Nelson

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Cliff Jansen [mailto:cliffjansen@gmail.com]
Enviada: segunda-feira, 23 de Março de 2015 18:37
Para: users@qpid.apache.org
Assunto: Re: SSL connection close()

Hi Nelson,

The spout.cpp and drain.cpp messaging examples in

  cpp/examples/messaging

work fine for me without hanging on Windows (using either AMQP1.0 or
AMQP0-10 protocols) when talking to a Linux C++ broker.  (Windows 7, VS2008).

Can you confirm those run for you without hanging?  If those run OK, perhaps you can post
a small reproducer program.

Thanks.

Cliff