qpid-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid JMS 0.1.0 and SASL EXTERNAL
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 13:25:33 GMT
On 03/26/2015 08:19 AM, Jakub Scholz wrote:
> Hi Robbie, Tim,
>
> I was wondering ... does the new JMS client already support SASL EXTERNAL
> authentication? It looks like it selects the EXTERNAL mechanism when it is
> offered by the broker, but it looks like it never responds to the challenge
> sent by the broker (Qpid C++ 0.22 / MRG-M 3.0).
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Jakub

I know that Robbie did add some initial support for EXTERNAL but I'm not
sure to what extent it was tested or working, so we'd have to peek and
see.  My suggestion is that if you run into things like this you open a
JIRA at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPIDJMS/ to capture your
environment, broker config etc and we can try and get things sorted out.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.