qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Welchlin <andr...@welchlin.de>
Subject qpid 0.28 messaging api: Use Message Selectors with ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 08:13:49 GMT
Hello,

I am using the qpid 0.28 messaging api to connect to an ActiveMQ message
broker at a third party. The protocol is AMQP 1.0.

This post describes exactly what I need:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/qpid-users/201502.mbox/%3CCAFitrpSud4uUqg8e6yJgFz1bNxYTVoPHP6G43no-xbsM5W+aDg@mail.gmail.com%3E

But for some reason it does not work. When I use the filter I get no
response but also I get no error.

I created an address using the following properties:

topicname; {assert: always, link:{filter:{name:jms-selector,
descriptor:'apache.org:selector-filter:string',
value:'uniqueAppID=ttt_1425468013373341'}}}

I know that the unique AppID is in the response messages of ActiveMQ
because I can see them when I use no filter.

Is there anyone who can imagine what I am doing wrong?

Regards,
Andreas