qpid-users mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <justin.r...@gmail.com>
Subject 0.32 release update - Beta is available
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 11:39:24 GMT
Hi, everyone.  We have branched for release, and 0.32 beta is now available.

  Release branch: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/branches/0.32/
  Release artifacts: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/0.32-beta/
  Release tool log output:
http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.32-beta.log

This is pre-release software, for testing only.

Now that we've branched, 0.32 changes require developer review and release
manager approval.  See the release page for details.  It means as well that
trunk has opened for forward development.

Please test the beta in your environment and report your results on the
list.  Thank you very much to those who tested the alpha.

The next planned build is our first RC on March 4th.

Thanks!
Justin

---
0.32 release page: