qpid-users mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <justin.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: 0.32 release update - Alpha is available
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 22:34:15 GMT
Hi, folks.  Alpha is now available:

  Release artifacts: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/0.32-alpha/
  Release tool log output:
http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.32-alpha.log

I've also updated the schedule to reflect the fact that I am late getting
the alpha out the door.  Beta is now set for 18 February, in about two
weeks.  As you probably know, beta is when things get "serious": we branch
for release and commits on the branch require developer review and release
manager approval.  See the release page for all the details.

Please report to the list any positive or negative feedback regarding the
alpha.  That way we know if things are proceeding to plan.

On my system, Fedora 19 x86-64, I see test failures in the cpp module:

  https://paste.apache.org/7AWR

Thanks!
Justin

---