qpid-users mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <justin.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.32 release update - Beta is available
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 12:32:39 GMT
My testing shows three test failures in the cpp tree.  Everything else
passes for me.

  https://gist.github.com/ssorj/cfd6b48cda7f37bb665d

The first two failures there are from an unguarded reacharound in the
source tree.

The last is more interesting.  In this instance I was building against
0.7.  I ran all of these tests on Fedora 20 x86-64.