qpid-users mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for inclusion in 0.32
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 11:57:09 GMT
In addition to the two below,  can we also request:

QPID-6408 - r1661741 -  Minor change to enable a field in the Port tab
within the UI.  Required to allow the user to make use of QPID-6165 (which
is already part of 0.32).  Reviewed by Rob.

You will be receiving one additional request from Alex later this morning,
then I am expecting there should be no more RFI for Java.